Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Playing Around

It's time to put the Christmas stamps away ... I am sort of sad to do this as I love making Christmas items. For me, it's my favorite holiday of the year. I decided to play a little with some Valentine stamps. Here's what I came up with:
Card Front

Card Inside

Stamps: Love Owl-ways, One of a Kind
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Whisper White and Sweet Always Designer Paper
Ink: Cameo Coral Classic, Basic Black,
Markers: Real Red, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Going Gray, Bashful Blue, Boardering Blue
Other: Top Note Big Die, On Board Chipboard, Corner Rounder Punch, Ribbon, Cameo Coral Color Spray

3 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute, love the colors.

xiumaiyuki said...

Just darling! the pink combo is adorable.

laos348 said...

Nicely done. I seem to have trouble with Valentine's day cards so I need all the inspiration I can get!