Monday, January 5, 2009

Sumptuous Valentine's Project

Stampin' Up's 2009 Spring/Summer Idea Book and Catalog becomes available January 19th. I'll be hosting a Valentine's Class on the 24th and will be previewing the new catalog. This is what we will be making ~ Love You Much Gift Set.
What better time of year is there to express your love and appreciation to your family and friends than Valentine’s Day? In this class you’ll create four love & friendship cards, four 3” x 3” friendship notes and 9 tags that can be used when packaging up Valentine’s treats for your kids, teachers, friends &/or co-workers. The whole collection is packaged in this one-of-a-kind Stationery Purse.

Date: January 24, 2009
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Cost: $25.00 per person ~ Purchase the Love You Much Bundle (#115405 ~ $41.48 plus S&H and tax) through my online site and the class is $10.00. The bundle is 20% off retail price thru January 31st.
Location: Hampton Inn Meeting Room
Please email me to sign up for this class before January 16th .

Can't make the class? No worries as I can email the class project to you with full step by step directions and photos. Purchase the Love You Much bundle from my online site and the class is $10.00. If you are Stampin' Up demonstrator, please email me for information.

Supplies:

Stamps: Love You Much, En Français

Ink: VersaMark ink, Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa Classic ink, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron classic inks/refills

Paper: Candy Lane DP, Close to Cocoa 12” x 12” CS, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red 8 ½” x 11” CS

Adhesive: Sticky Strip, Snail adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 2-way glue pen

Ribbon & Brads: Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Elastic Cord, Silver brads

Punches: Scallop Circle punch, Scallop Edge punch, 1/8” handheld circle punch, 1/16" handheld punch, tag corner punch, Designer Label punch, Heart to Heart punch.

Other tools & accessories: Personal paper trimmer with scoring blade, bone folder, paper snips, blender pen, Stampin’ Sponge, self-adhesive Velcro, medium Whisper White envelopes, mini square envelopes, medium cello bags.

6 comments:

xiumaiyuki said...

Very very cute! Seems like I have to get my hand on this bundle. I especially LOVE the love birds. I can see it being used on wedding invitation!

Becky said...

Well how cute is this :), I just love it! What a great gift to give to family and friends.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! This is an amazing project! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pics of it.

Becky said...

I left a comment, but now it is not here.?? This is adorable.

Frogwoman said...

What a cute class idea. I love the cards you made.

Alison Anderson said...

GREAT GREAT project! I so wish I lived near you so I could attend this class :o( I am seriously considering ordering this bundle!

Alison