Monday, December 22, 2008

Brrrr ... It's cold outside!

Like most of the country, we are under a very cold snap. We had snow Saturday afternoon into Sunday morning getting a total of 7 inches. Then the rain came along with this bone chillin' cold. Of course everything is iced over and in some areas it is treacherous driving, much less walking. Unless you live on a main road, forget about having your road plowed correctly. And salt or sand, what's that? It really irritates me as taxes are high but services are low. Time for city government to get rid of the perks and put the money back into the services as was originally intended when they were created. Enough ...that's my gripe for the day.

Yesterday I took the time to make this cute card and envelope. This was day 10 of "The Twelve Days of Cards" I have been sharing with friends and people on my mailing list. I really like the whole thing and people I show it to start playing with it. So I feel as I accomplished my goals with this card. Not only is it appealing but playful as well. Most products used are Stampin' Up ~ some current and some retired.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I am just loveing this card, it is so cute, and different. And just love the matching envolope.

Colleen Porter said...

What a fun card! I'm always looking for new shapes for cards that are unexpected. Love it!

A Touch of SOL said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Love this UNIQUE card...Do share the deets on how to create!