On Late Night Stampers our challenge this past week was to make a simple card - no layers. Simple? This girl was heavily challenged! I started out using the Upsy Daisy set and my Stamp-a-ma-Jig. Well not only am I simple card challenged but the SAMJ was not working either! I tossed three different tries and then went to MDS to see if my idea would really work. I am pleased to say that it did!!! Here's the card -
The colors are Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red; all Fall colors. I wanted to layer the colors but gradient them to give a sense of depth to the flowers. I like it, clean and simple.This still left me without a challenge card though. Onto another idea which would have worked if I hadn't gotten overly ambitious. Here's the flub -
I tried dry embossing a frame around the image and screwed it up something bad. I really like the card so I needed to save it. This is what I did to remedy my errant ways -


1 comment:
Goodness! This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing "how to save a element from a mistake" for this lovely creation. Good job. Would have been a shame to throw that away.
Post a Comment