We have weekly challenges too. Most are free expression as they are creating their Rak's to send out. We have decided to have a special challenge each month where we can shake up our mojo's a little. It will be a Card Map or Color Challenge.
If you are a member of LNS, come on over and join the RAK Team. We'd love to have you and the requirements are easy, peasy. At least one Rak a week! Some weeks you might have a busy week - send out one card. Others you might have extra time, so send out two or more. How about all of the challenges out on the Internet? If you participate in any of them, use the card for your Rak!
This was one of my Rak's from last week. I saw this beautiful card created by Sandy Webb and just had to case it. I love floating cards! Here's my rendition of her card:
Stamp sets: Embrace Life and Warm Words Inks: Craft White, Black StazOn and Going Gray
Paper: Whisper White, Going Gray, Basic Black, and a TransparencyTools, etc: Heat Gun, Real Red Rhinestone Brad
12 comments:
Karen,
I love the card. Embrace Life was the first stamp set that I got. It is so pretty and I love what you did with it.
lorita
Gorgeous card!! I love cards like this but haven't sat down to try my own. Maybe this weekend!
I haven't tried one of these yet, but this is just beautiful.
Congratulations on winning this weeks challenge. Your card is awesome!
That is so cool! I haven't made a transparency card yet. Any tips or tricks you can share?
CONGRATS! That is a beautiful card! You deserved to win!
WOW, this is gorgeous! I love it!
that is so pretty~ good job! I haven't worked with the transparency at all but I just love the look!
Karen - RAK's are so important! They always seem to arrive just when they can give a spiritual lift.
I've never tried a floating card - now see what you've gone and done!? :)
Thanks for sharing.
Debbie
This is a great card!
Stunning project. Love black and white cards.
Great job. Just starting to use transparencies. This is a great inspiration card.
Post a Comment