Sunday, May 3, 2009

Late Night Stampers Bloggin Stars


I am a member of this fantastic group called "The Late Night Stampers." Sherrill Graff, the list mom, has provided a home for all stampers to go to for inspiration, both artisically and spiritually. Membership is not dependent upon being a demonstrator. If you are a demonstrator, this is the place to go for excellent business building skills as well. We do discuss Stampin' Up! quite a bit but the same practices can be applied to other demonstrators.

There are weekly challenges, Blog Tours, RAKS (Random Acts of Kindess), contests, and now the Bloggin' Stars. Mary Jo Price-Williams has started the Bloggin' Stars to give bloggers additional inspiration. Teams are limited to 10 members. I am on Stars #2 along with some very talented people. On my sidebar is the list of my team members. Please visit their blogs when you have time to see their wonderful works of art.

If you'd like to participate in Late Night Stampers click here to join. It is by far one of the best groups on Yahoo!

6 comments:

Kate Cecil said...

Thanks for the plug, Karen. this is going to be great! I don't think I mentioned it on the tour, but the box of drawers was well down. I will be teaching my Girl Scouts that over the summer - they loved it and chose it for one of their projects.

Nicole said...

Hi Karen! Glad to see you are in GROUP TWO with me! Your work is awesome, can't wait to see another new crafty post! Hugs!!

Jenna Cotton said...

Hi! I am so pumped about our group! I was looking back on your older posts and I fell in love with your seashell cards! Those are so beautiful!

Lorita said...

Karen,
I am so glad that we are in the same group. I love what you did with the Matchbox Die so now I know where to go for help when I try to make a Chest of Drawers :)
lorita

Susan Timmerman said...

Hello Karen! Your blog looks so nice! I have just started mine and it looks like poo compared to yours. But, I guess I'll learn! LOL

A Touch of SOL said...

Hello...How did you make that rose with the grosgrain ribbon. Very Cute! I love that chest of drawers..My daughter would love that...Do you have a tutorial. HAVE A GREAT DAY!