Thursday, February 19, 2009

Book to Look Purses

Hard to believe it has been two weeks since I last posted on my blog. I have been sick and it really hit me hard. I believe I am finally on the upswing of this. Last night I was looking for some Book to Look ideas. Book to Look is a gift given to someone who wants to hostess a workshop through me. I came across Chic 'n Scratch's blog and fell in love immediately! Who can pass up a cute Springtime purse, chocolate and a gift?

How cute are these purses? Using her design idea, I switched them up a bit. These showcase our Bella Rose Designer Paper (Item #112041), Flower Fusion (Items #110720 and #112006), our 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, and our brads. I just love how everything coordinates. ;-) Inside each purse is a Hershey's Nugget wrapped with a coordinating paper and inside label listing a gift. Curious to see what you can get? Contact me ... would love to organize a workshop for you.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute!

Gramrussell said...

They really are darling. Some people are so creative to think these great projects up!

Felicia said...

cute!

Becky said...

these are just adorable, I must make some of these :).

Ashley Newell said...

These are so sweet!

laos348 said...

What a super cute idea! I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better - nothing worse than being sick.

Cindy said...

cute idea!

Joanne Travis said...

Really sweet little projects! Love this idea.

Denise said...

Wow, these are so cute!!! Neat idea.

Anonymous said...

Great idea for Book to Look! I hope you have much success with them.

Alison Anderson said...

How cute! Very cute!... Glad you are better! Now Get stampin!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Oh how cute! I would love to make some of these, they are just darling! Great job!

Jennifer Talley said...

What a cute, cute book to look idea! I have been looking for ideas myself and really like this one!

Rosie Lilya said...

Karen these are so cute! I love Judy's blog too- she does awesome work...
I'm glad you are feeling better :)

A Touch of SOL said...

What a cute idea! I would book just to see what I might get!