Sunday, March 8, 2009

So Many Things, So Many Thoughts

I have lots to post but I wanted to write this one first. If you haven't noticed, I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. :-) I love SU products! Truth be told, I am not a SU purist. I would say 80% of my "collection" is SU but there is so much out there, how can I not be tempted? LOL. There are just some things that SU doesn't have ... no one can have it all, correct?

I want to introduce you to a "new" product that is off the charts. Have you ever wanted to add just one more element to your cards to make them absolutely perfect? I bought some of these at Christmas and I have to tell you, they will put your card over the top! Well try this out - scenting your card! Cindy has just started a new product - Scent Your Cards! Go to her website, http://www.scentyourcards.com/ and check them out. The variety is astounding and more to come!

Another item I have taken the plunge on is Copic Sketch markers. I have debated for over a year whether to try these. I do love my SU markers, but these just keep calling me. There's a wonderful deal going on right now at http://www.stampingscrapping.com/. If you want to see the wholesale price, click on Special Order 7-21 days and follow the directions. You must hurry though as this fantastic price ends tomorrow, March 9th, and she cannot guarantee these prices again.

Back to SU in my next post ... wait till you see this post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to have you be highlighted on my blog. Please e-mail me a short Bio. ( a little about you) and something you are passionate about - Stamping related please.

Please e-mail me one photo of you to include on my blog and a few samples of your best work. Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

laos348 said...

I have dove head first into the world of Copics and really like them a lot - have fun with yours!