Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Winter is in Full Force

We had a "wonderful" (I am using the term loosely) ice storm last night. Nothing was safe from the ice ... I decided to venture out and do some errands before I got bogged down in a couple of client's paperwork. After driving 3 blocks and seeing 2 cars almost collide while attempting Stop Signs, I turned around and came home. Errands can wait another day!

As some of you know, I am very involved with rescuing small dogs. In order for my rescue to do this, I make sale items to raise funds for their vetting. With it being so cold everywhere, I decided to make some Snowman Soup containers. This is one design I finished ~





The stamps are from FireCracker Designs by Pamela ~ love their stamps! Paper is from a sale bundle that I bought a year ago from WalMart. The container I bought from a local supplier.

9 comments:

Becky said...

love these snowmen, that are so adorable, great idea for a soup cup.

Anonymous said...

Really cute, great idea.

Rosie Lilya said...

What a great idea!

Cindy said...

Great Idea and cute snowmen!

laos348 said...

I hear you about the ice stroms - we've been getting some too lately. What a cute snowman soup!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!!! TFS!

Alfredo Gallardo said...

Really nice work. As mentioned before, cute snowmen.

Frogwoman said...

I love the snowman for your snowman soup. They are adorable!

Unknown said...

Love the idea of a soup can. Great project.