Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blessings



I have been blessed with 4 beautiful grandchildren. My youngest, Logan, will be turning a year old in a couple of weeks.





Keegan (3), Ella (almost 2) and Kayleigh (4) do not live close by so I cannot see them as often as I would like ...








In preparation of Logan's B-day party, I made his invitations ~ all 40 of them! Aren't they cute?
The Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery are a favorite color combination of mine. To breakup the color scheme a bit, I colored one of the balloons with Rose Red.

8 comments:

Alfredo Gallardo said...

I just have to say that, Your Grandchildren are beautiful.

:D Best wishes for this 2009.

xiumaiyuki said...

Such cutieeeeees!!! They must be spoiled by you! and your card is just as adorable. Have a great day!

laos348 said...

First off, your children are adorable - beautiful pictures. And the invitations came out really cute.

Becky said...

What beautiful grandchildren. Love Logans invitations, they are just to cute, 40 of them, I would still be working on them till his 2nd birthday :)

Unknown said...

Love your invitations and your grand children look adorabe. Hope the party goes well.

Unknown said...

Your invitations are gorgeous and your grand children look adorable. Hope the party goes well. Deb x

Anonymous said...

WOW! That Logan is a cutie. He must have a smoking hot mama. :~)

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! Just wanted you to know your cards are great! I'm so happy to see you participate in so many of our Latenightstampers challenges. You are doing a great job with the business building tips. May God bless you , your family and your Stampin Up business, Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
latenightstampersconvention2008

Keep up the good work!