Thursday, October 8, 2009

Christmas Jingle Photo Album

Here's a sweet photo album I made for Sherrill Graf for my "You're Hired" assignment. There's no stamping involved; instead I used 1/2 package of the Stampin' Up Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' kit. I love this kit - so much you can do with it besides making a scrapbook.

Front Cover

First Page

Second Page

Third Page

Fourth Page

Fifth Page

Sixth Page

December 25th Opened

Back Cover

This folds into a cute book; tied close with Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon. There's plenty of room for pictures and journaling. The template is from a class I purchased from Andrea Walford last year. Be sure to scroll down and enter for my Blog Candy. You have until October 10th.

2 comments:

A Touch of SOL said...

Very Cool...Will you share deets on how to make this fab photo album??
Marisol Gutierrez
atouchofsol.blogspot.com

Chris Anderson said...

Your jingle album is fantastic & would make a wonderful Christmas gift! I love the punch guide and am sure hoping I win! Thanks!
Chris Anderson
circusfam@sbcglobal.net