Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Get Well Card

A dear friend is ill and will need some extensive medical treatment to hopefully cure him of cancer. I decided to make this card for him as I know he will get a chuckle out of it. It's actually a little book with an inspirational saying on each page.



All items used are Stampin' Up! -
Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, and Lovely as a Tree

Cardstock: Handsome Hunter and Whisper White

Ink: Handsome Hunter, Brocade Blue, Soft Sky, Rose Red and Real Red

Other: SU markers, Silver Embossing Powder, Versamark Marker, Jumbo brads, Silver brads, Crop-a-dile, heat gun, and snail

The booklet is anchored using the SU sliver cord. I embossed the bumpers and used the brads on the tires. All in all, I like it. Hopefully he will too!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Love it...especially the "tires" :o)

Frogwoman said...

Your friend is going to love this card. You did a great job on it.

Becky said...

This is sooo adorable, love the wheels.

Ashley Newell said...

What a cute card! I love it!