Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Color Challenge Sample #2

I am hooked on this color sample. I just needed to get one more card out. Yeah, I can now finally move on to other projects!

I didn't have any Tempting Turquoise ribbon so I colored the white taffeta with TT Classic Ink. I really like how it came out. Beware though if you do this, wear gloves. I also colored the inside of the flower brad using Riding Hood Red reinker and Crystal Effects. Just a dime size drop of CE and one drop of reinker does the trick. I mixed with a toothpick and used it to color the brad. Give it a try and see what you come up with!

14 comments:

Alfredo Gallardo said...

Good luck with the challenge. :D

Felicia said...

Cute card Karen!

Cindy said...

Great card! Spring is in the air... :o)

laos348 said...

Thanks for the tip about the reinker and CE. I've never tried that before!

Cindy said...

Great colors and very nice card!

Becky said...

You did a lovely job with this. Great coloring.

xiumaiyuki said...

Very cute! love your coloring!!

Frogwoman said...

I love the colors that you used. The card is beautiful.

Frogwoman said...

I love the colors that you used. The card is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Great job with the challenge!!!

Alison Anderson said...

I love the flowers in the corner! Cute challenge card!

Colleen Porter said...

cute card!

Ashley Newell said...

What a pretty card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your pretty card.