It's a beautiful snowy day here in Rhode Island. I actually live on an island where we do not get a whole lot of it. The currents save us from alot of this beautiful white fluffy snow so when we do get it, I believe it is a day to celebrate ~ especially with Christmas only being a few days away. I believe we will actually have a White Christmas for once!
Having taken a "snow day" for myself, I decided to delve into the world of blogging. It has been quite a few years since my html days so please bear with me as I go along and refresh/learn the lingo.
My main goal for this blog is to share the many items I make in the papercrafts art world. I am an Independent Stampin' Up! demo so there will be some promoting as well. I am in the midst of a "Twelve Days of Cards" program with friends and will be posting pictures of my creations.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your first post, Ya hooo:). Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment